Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Watch A Free Poker Training Video From Jonathan Little



I made a brand new video for you where I discuss a large fold I made during Day 2 of an EPT tournament I just played…

Click here to observe the video

This fold allowed me to make a deep run and cash for $10,500.

I also play somewhat online poker so that you can watch, and that i even attempt a large river bluff!

Watch me play some online poker

If you favor the video, leave a touch upon my blog and let me know what you think!

I mentioned this to you earlier, but I NEED to ensure you find out about it. A few of my BEST poker training products are on sale presently for a limited time.

Click here NOW to avoid wasting as much as 80 percent off

This is the BEST SALE I’ve run in 5 years, so do yourself a favor and check it out.

Take a glance at my BEST SALE in 5 years

Want to get my next training product for FREE?

If you already own a minimum of six of those products (otherwise you own no less than six of those products before the sale ends), I’m going to do something special for you…

Just let me know by sending an email to support@floattheturn.zendesk.com

Once my team verifies that you just own six of those products, I CAN GIVE YOU my next product, which I'LL BE releasing later this month! It’s my way of thanking you for being one in every of my VERY BEST customers.

And in case you’re thinking about what my next product will be, I’m going to study a web-based tournament I LATTERLY took second place in. I PURCHASED in for $11 and cashed for over $14,000!

Now I’m NOT telling you this to brag…

I’m telling you this because I FEEL it will probably make a large difference on your game should you study how I did it.

So make sure to own AT LEAST six of those products (and should you don’t, buy those you must get your total to 6) BEFORE the the sale ends…

Then shoot an email to my support team at support@floattheturn.zendesk.com

When you do, I’ll send you my next training product when it comes out next week for FREE!

Click here to rise up to 80 percent off NOW

And should you already emailed my team, don’t worry… you've been added to our list of shoppers who might be getting this new product once it’s ready!


TreasureIslandJackpots
Read More... [Source: CardPlayer Poker News]

No comments:

Post a Comment