Tuesday, December 23, 2014

VIP Club: A car for the Kiwi



How many of us have you ever met who list among their hobbies, "drinking with friends, being balla and traveling?" In the event you live within the poker world, your answer probably features a list of quite a lot of people. Now, however, see for those who can find any people among that list who're top table tennis players and own a Porsche they bought without money.

Now, what number of people have you learnt who fit that list of criteria? For those who were capable of select one name, it's most probably a man who goes by the name "plyboy binny" on PokerStars.

The Supernova Elite from New Zealand has represented his country in table tennis and spends as a lot of his off hours as possible in training. "This year since I've gone for Supernova Elite, my training has decreased considerably," he said. "Nevertheless, I enjoy playing and its an effective way to maintain fit and keep me physically and mentally sharp."

While his time with the paddle will have been cut short, he's making the poker training worth his while. How so? Well, just take a look at the image below.

P1200936.JPG

That's "plyboy binny" in his new ride, a graceful new Porsche he bought together with his Frequent Player Points. They were points he earned on his approach to becoming the first-ever Supernova Elite from New Zealand.

"Most of my school friends still can't recover from how well I'm doing," he said.

"Plyboy binny" does his best not to flaunt his success, with the prospective exception of shopping for a brand spanking new sports car.

"In the tip I've found it is best if nearly all of my friends have no idea how much I make," he said. "THEY SIMPLY know that I make enough not to must worry about buying drinks."

Now "plyboy binny" is already at work maintaining his Elite status for 2009. His only wish is that PokerStars would increase the 24-table limit.

"That would have helped me get the Porsche faster, and that i would have paid more rake, too!" he joked.


TreasureIslandJackpots
Read More... [Source: PokerStarsBlog.com :: PokerStars VIP Club]

No comments:

Post a Comment